Friday, May 06, 2005

Cine67:Movie Review - Kingdom of Heaven

A review of a movie I just watched in the cinema or in the comfort of my house. This article is found in my blog Cine67. I you click on read more you will get the first two paragraphs to the article and a link to the article's page.The movie is about the fictionalised story of Balian of Ibelin. Ibelin is the name of a castle in the Kingdom of Jerusalem. It was located in an area near Jaffa and Escalon and now the area is called Yavne, a city in Israel. Ibelin is also the name of an import family of noblemen in the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Go to article

2 Comments:

Blogger Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

hi juned, it's me again, zarah. just want to know how to do the "read more" thingy. is it via an html code? pls enlighten. thanks

5/09/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger juned said...

Hi!
Long-winded process yan ginawa ko diyan. I actually posted that in my other blog and just pasted the first paragraph sa mother blog (harvard Street cubao). Then i just added hyperlinks doon sa phrase "readmore". The link I used is the individual web page link of the post, you can get this by viewing the article when you are in create/edit main menu. Also yung format ng mother blog ko may field for link to the other blog.
Also I place another hyperlink at the end of the document sa phrase "Go back to Harvard Street Cubao" Hope this helps. Mukhang hindi yata :)

5/09/2005 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home