Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Devil Boy

Thirdee Not much to post today. It has been a busy day. Anyway, here is a picture I took a long time ago. This is my nephew Thirdee. I was doing some tinkering with the camera and I asked him to pose for a portrait shot. He took the horns of a devil, a trinket from Halloween;the red nose of a clown, a trinket from our group's presentation of Rudolf the Red-Nose Reindeer and then smiled. I was checking the proverbial jpg directory in search of pictures and I saw this one. This is one of my favourite shots. I think its a nice blend of the different elements and the subject was very cooperative. Two words come to mind when ever I see this shot - mischief and comedy. Additional posts for today BLOG: Cine 67 Title: Incredible dvd sale Read BlOG: Pinoy Snapshot Title: Devil boy with a red nose Bigger shot of the same picture View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home