Wednesday, June 01, 2005

La Visa Loca

Hi! This post appears on one of my other blogs. Click the title name to go to the blog where the article is posted or if you are unsure you can click on read more and read the first part of the post. Afterwards, if you want to see the post in its entirety click on the link provided. Have a nice day!. There were people queued at the entrance of Cinema 6 in Gateway Mall and they were not lined up for "Revenge of the Sith". They were there to watch the Mark Meily's latest movie "La Visa Loca". Originally I had planned to watch it at 5.00 pm but I got too engrossed with writing and surfing the Internet that I forgot the time. I left the office at at around 4:20 and reached MRT-Ayala 4:40. Got on the train along with a sea of people leaving Makati. Fortunately I found myself situated in the area of the train where the two cars meet. This is usually the most comfortable spot when travelling the MRT. However, in front of me was a man who seemed to have been infected with a lesser and more benigh strain of the ebola virus. Needless to say he was coughing and spreading the germs through-out the car.
  • Go to Article
  • it.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home