Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Neil Gaiman: Book signing mechanics - July 9 to 11

Hi! This post appears on one of my other blogs. Have a nice day!. I have been a fan of Neil Gaiman's work since I came across the Sandman storyline "Season of the Mists. After I had finished reading of Morpheus and his quest to free the woman he loved and condemned to hell (in the process inheriting Hell and resolving what to do with it), I tried to get all his comic books. I completed most of the Sandman stuff by buying the HC/SC tradepaperbacks, acquiring four comic books in Singapore when I went there, and by luck finding an old special Sandman tale from Filbars. This was the time when they just released Image comics and comic shops were sprouting like mushrooms all over the place.
  • Go to Post
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home