Friday, July 01, 2005

Personality tests are fun

Personality tests are fun. Its sort of reveals one's personality without the aid of a diviner. Aside from being used to judge a prospective employees psychological disposition. Tests like these are for fun. Something to break the monotony of the moment. In our contemporary setting take the mind for a moment off problems. Off-line versions I like are the Kokology books. Chanced upon a couple of personality tests when I visited Allan's blog. Which Greek God are You test: I am in a bit of a bind with this test because earlier today I saw it posted on Allan's blog now its gone. The results of my test - Athena
Athena

?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla Anyboy who knows me will vouch that I do not look good in drag. I once dressed up as the ugliest baby girl in the world for Christmas presentation and the epithet ugly was still considered a little bit too kind. Just ask the IT guys in our office who faithfully keeps a copy of the picture tacked to their cork board. Now yours truly in a Pallas Athena full costume would look horrid. Then again this is a personality test and should not be taken seriously. Just enjoy the test. Now if I were a god even demi-god I think of one or two people to punish. The Greek Gods are renown for the punishment they inflicted upon those who displeases them, Sysiphus and Prometheus for example.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Vallejo said...

Some Psych students are seriously studying Kokology

7/02/2005 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger juned said...

Of course its based on the work of Japanese psychologist. It does not diminish its fun appeal to most people.

7/03/2005 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home