Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wiki and Peanut Butter

Anyone interested in setting up a wiki? For me its a fun way to keep notes and keep a database on-line. One of the e-groups I belong use it to compile a file of everyone in the group and some random notes. Its fun. And a handy thing to have, I set-up one and use it to keep notes and arrange stuff. I have been meaning to write about it for sometime then they came up with a promo to promote them in exchange you get to double space. There are nice things about marketing campaigns. Anyway you might the able to use their services, I did ... no kidding. By the way their tagline is:
“PBwiki makes creating a wiki as easy as making a peanut butter sandwich”
And it takes only ten seconds to set-up the wiki. Here are the links to PBwiki PBwiki logo Check out the PBwiki tour! Get a free wiki at PBwiki.com. This post also appears on Library 7

2 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

How can we contribute to your Wiki?

2/17/2006 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger juned said...

Hi Sidney,
At present I use my wiki for as a notebook and jot book. I have set-up a pinoywiki today. Send me a message I can give you the password needed.

Have a nice day!

2/18/2006 08:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home