Monday, July 25, 2005

Dracula by Bram Stroker

Hi! This post appears on one of my other blogs. Have a nice day!. It is one of the few epistolary novels that I have read. A epistolary novel is a novel that uses letters, diary entries, newspaper clippings and others to tell the story. Epistolary is derived from the word epistles or letters. Another example of a epistolary novel is Pierre Choderlos de Laclos novel "Les Liasons Dangereuses" (Dangerous Liaisons) first published in 1782.
  • Go to Post
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger FlirtinFelicity said...

    i was looking at your blog and i just thought that
    you have a real cool blog. See my postings in my
    profile and you might also wanna check me out in my
    webpage. Hollar back friend!

    7/25/2005 03:15:00 PM  
    Blogger MitzieBitchie said...

    Just poppin around to say that I liked your post. =) Catch me too in my profile and visit me on my webpage. Ciao!

    7/25/2005 03:39:00 PM  
    Blogger juned said...

    Thanks :)

    7/25/2005 05:01:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home