Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Book Fair and Herr Konrad Lorenz

Today is the start of the book fair. Bibliophiles all over Metro Manila and parts beyond will be converging to the World Trade Center near Roxas boulevard to be part of this annual event. Me, I am still at the office working. I am still deciding whether to troop to the center or not.At present I have all the books I need or want and my cash flow has dried up temporarily, due to ...dental expenses. Maybe, this weekend. My friend who just came from there texted me that he is now at Greenbelt. He liked to spend some down-time in Makati before heading home. And after coming in from the book fair where does he decide to spend his down time? At Powerbooks, a bookstore. My other posts for today: Book fair and cheap Filipiniana Books Konrad Lorenz a forgotten Aquarist

3 Comments:

Blogger The Gravelcat said...

I remember Konrad Lorenz from the old Time-Life Science books, there was a picture of him imprinting baby ducks on a grassy lawn. Is this the same Konrad Lorenz scientist?

9/05/2005 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger juned said...

Ja, same person :)

9/06/2005 07:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Xbadcomments,big8blogger,29,19,kis13&7to pinoy memories63"Mga huwad na mananayaw."

9/12/2009 02:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home