Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Churches and crosses

Continuing today with photos taken from Pakil Church. I know Pakil Church is known for its image of the Virgin Mary, otherwise known as the Lady of Turumba but I purposely refrained from taking pictures of it. I decided to concentrate on the other bits and pieces around the church. pklcrss03 We went to the church after lunch. There were a few people inside the church. Although, there were a group of children playing at church garden. Its different experience when you enter an almost empty church. It really seems to be a place one can contemplate. I remember having the same feeling when I went to the UP Chapel, the UFO-shaped church in Diliman. The silence was reassuring. An additional post BlOG: Pinoy Snapshots Title: Pakil Cross View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home