Friday, June 10, 2005

Basics: Stocking rate for fish

Hi! This post appears on one of my other blogs. Click the title name to go to the blog where the article is posted or if you are unsure you can click on read more and read the first part of the post. Afterwards, if you want to see the post in its entirety click on the link provided. Have a nice day!. As I was doing my daily surfing of the blogosphere I came across Dean's adventure with a guppy in fishbowl. After posting what I hope are helpful comments I immediately remembered this blog. This has to be my most neglected blog. So catalysed by the lack of attention this blog has been getting I resolved to do something about it. I will talk about stocking rates. Or how to stock the correct number of fishes in the tank.
  • Go to Post
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home